Friday, 7 February 2014

Cooool Stuff

       
these are sweet leggings. I'm totally not into the whole cheetah-print-on-large-portions-of-my-clothing deal but these leggings are an exception! Plus I love the riveted knee spikes, they look super cool! Haha I'd have to remember not to kneel in them thoughh.. 
                
I love these creepers! A while back I bought these 4.5" stiletto pirate boots from sinister soles, but as soon as I tried them on I realized that I wasn't going to be able to walk in them:/ so i sent them back and was going to exchange them for these creepers but they were out of stock :( :( Anyhoo, it wasn't a big deal, I got these ones instead. Maybe I'll ask for the burgandy velvet ones for my birthday:P  


This dress is super cute (and 167 dollars :o) I figured that one of these days I might try making something that is similar to this. 


     Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Coltranes- I cannot find them anywhere!!
                  


    Pott Head t-shirt- this is SO COOL
(Trying to convince my boyfriend to get it for me for valentines day:P) 



No comments:

Post a Comment