Friday, 14 February 2014

Pott Head

blazer ** charity shop
shirt ** DIY similar here
tights ** h&m similar here
So I've been eyeing this Pott Head shirt on etsy for a while (I have it linked in the picture above!) Well today (valentines day) my boyfriend gave me a screen printed version HE MADE! It is so cool and I love it so much :) I'm going to have SUCH a hard time taking it off! Last year for valentines day my mom got my boyfriend and I our adorable puppy siegfried :3 I love him so much and he's about a year and a month old now. He is a newfoundland dog and weighs about 130 pounds now (and he's still not done growing!) I'm super excited for the rest of the day, I think my boyfriend and I are going to watch Lord of the Rings and read bad manga/comic books! See you later <3








1 comment: