Tuesday, 11 February 2014

We’ll make you need us, make you believe us!

This is me almost killing myself in my new shoes! Haha
Jacket ** primark
top ** forever 21
skirt ** charity shop
tights ** ebay 
shoes ** ebay 

So yesterday my Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Lita Dupes got here, and I love them! The only difference between these and the original Litas are that the real Litas have no zipper on the side. These shoes are still *really* high! (hence me almost falling in the picture above), but they fit really well and I love them :3 They will be a lot less treacherous in the fall/spring when there isn't ice on the ground! I have so much youth brigade stuck in my head right now! If you want something to listen to ... the best of youth brigade












2 comments:

  1. your outfits are the best thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!! i love how u post all the time!!!!!!!!!! ur the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete