Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Wherever I go from here, Earth is my home.

goggles ** similar here
shirt & harness ** diy (similar harness here)
necklace ** sheinside
skirt ** wet seal
boots ** Dr. Martens

My mom, boyfriend, and I drove down to Maryland tonight. We are here to see my grandpa (who is currently sick). On Sunday my boyfriend and I are flying back to Michigan so I don't miss any school. I HATE flying. It's scary, and bad, and I have to take a shit-ton of Xanax so I don't have an anxiety attack when I get on the plane. It's crazy how much I'd rather walk back to Michigan than fly, but my mom is actually making me :P Hopefully I will be able to post over the next few days, I brought my camera and tripod, so I guess we'll see what happens. It's warmer in Maryland, and there is no snow, so we brought our roller blades and skateboard! We are going to head out as soon as Adam wakes up xD! SEe ya. 










No comments:

Post a Comment