Monday, 24 March 2014

Click Clack

Headband ** DIY from dress
dress ** thrifted
jacket ** thrifted
legwarmers ** sock dreams
creepers ** ebay

I love this dress so much! I found it at value world with my friend Chloe, it was ankle length but I cut it, and now it is super big and bouncy and beautiful! It makes me want to drink milkshakes at a diner bar! Again with the leg warmers (I know) but I still can't get enough of them, and they do make my legs super cozy throughout the day. Anyhoo, I'm back to school after what seems like a super long weekend. I've spent the past few days with my friends chloe and cassie helping them jumpstart their lookbooks (linked to their names) and their blogs (linked here and here). You should totally check them out and support them! They are amazing people :3 I'm off to school now! Farewell! <3
















3 comments:

  1. I love the dress :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love totally ! I love socks dream ( I know this excellent british site 3 years ago ) ! excellent !

    ReplyDelete