Sunday, 30 March 2014

Exit Only

Shoes ** UNIF

I've been such a terrible blogger lately, my life seems so hectic for NO REASON at the moment! I think school is really getting to me, i'm super ready for this year to be over! Only 4 more weeks :D I just found this website iHeartRaves it's absolutely amazing! They have the coolest stuff! I ordered this amazing bra and savage wrap as well as leg wraps and a bathing suit xD. Can't wait to post this awesome stuff! Anyhoo, I have a test in a few hours sooo wish me luck! Adios:P 










4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing iheartraves.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...& i love your style :)

      Delete
    2. your welcome :3 and thank you :D

      Delete
  2. I am speechless, beautiful outfit
    http://pantyhose-tights-collant.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete