Friday, 7 March 2014

I have friends now:P

Today my friend Chloe and I went over to Isabellas. She put makeup on my face (which was wierd) and styled some outfits for Chloe and I. It was kinda dressy for my taste but it was fun! Next time I think I'll bring some of my own clothes xD. 



I love this picture so much. It's like she's staring into your soul and casts spells like a spooky necromancer  xD


Izzy being all professional like :3


SUPER sophisticated LOL


and this one is just cute xD



it's real. My face, with makeup on! I feel scary:P Butttt I love how Izzy styled my hair it makes me feel super pretty:3

Anyhoo, this is kind of a different post! I hope you somewhat enjoyed it!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! I really like your hair style and colour in that photo, so nice c:

    ReplyDelete