Thursday, 10 April 2014

Mori Girl


Dress ** Ebay (out of stock Ebay listing for similar dresses here)


Just a warning, there are a LOT of pictures in this post, this dress was so beautiful that I had to share. I saw a picture of this dress on tumblr a while back and I fell in love with it, I showed it to my mom and she liked it too. Yesterday she suprised me with it :o (early birthday) She apparently searched around on the internet for ages, and found a woman in California who bought dresses from the company that makes this dress, she special ordered it and 2 months later... it arrived! Thank you mommmm :D This style of dress is called Mori and it centers around nature/forests. Although I don't claim to be a Mori Girl this dress is beautiful and comfy and I love it to pieces. 
The quality is REALLY NICE, the lace is not cheap and the crocheted trim is beautiful. The stitching is strong and this dress is perfect for days where you want to look awesome without dressing up/searching through your closet for hours for the perfect outfit! 

















3 comments:

  1. wow your look is so speacial! i love to see some really individual style! :)

    http://justorys.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, thank Q for your purchase~
    I've changed my ebay ID to kumokoaki,
    check out more stylish Mori style :)

    ReplyDelete