Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Hair Routines

So as you may have noticed... I MADE MY BLOG PRETTIER!!! :3 
This has been long overdue, I have been wanting to make my own banner forever, and while I was at it I added tabs to my blog. In order to celebrate my last day of finals I took a break from my usual outfit of the day type posting and I made a guide to how I do my hair every day + 3 of my routine hair styles! 
I hope you enjoy...!



I straighten my hair every day, and even before I had dyed hair I had to make sure my hair wasn't getting super damaged. I have photographed the products I use in my hair and I will link them below their picture :3


This is me before and after straightening my hair. 


The products I use are: Garner Fructis "sleek and shine" which is a leave in conditioner type thing. 
The second product I use is Zero Frizz which is just a type of hair polisher (this isn't a very good one, but hair polish is important if you have dyed hair and or straighten your hair every day!!) 


Here are the three main ways I style my hair! (If you follow my lookbook or blog you will definitely know these styles!) 


#1) High Pigtails- Relatively self explanatory, just gather equal amounts of hair on each side of your head and tie them up into pigtails! One trick I use to make them super full and bouncy is to flip my head to the side and fluff it up (if that makes sense). This gives your pigtails a bunch of extra volume. 


#2) "Princess Leia Buns" aka the 90's side buns look- I do this all the time! It's a great way to keep your hair out of your face and still look super cute and unique! You start off as if you are putting you hair into high pigtails, and then while you are on your last wrap of your scrunchy, kind of pull your hair into a bun on either side. Then you can just tug at the bun to make it more sloppy or neat. Whatever suits your preferences really!


#3) Side ponytails- Just a really casual hair style. It's super easy, you just gather a small handful of your hair on either side and tie the bunches into ponytails!

Well... that's all for today! I hope you guys found this interesting and somewhat useful! I know I styled all of these hairstyles with a bandanna for the second look, but play around with them! They look cute with chunky accessories, floral crowns, anything you want! :3 
I hope you all have a lovely day! 
<3 Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment