Friday, 11 April 2014

The Popular Kids


floral pinafore ** forever 21
creepers ** ebay

I got this dark blue, floral pinafore at Forever 21 with my friend Chloe. Unfortunatley I can't find this exact one online anymore but I have linked a very similar one above. The weather was nice today, over the winter I have gotten so used to wearing tights every day that it feels wrong not to have something covering my entire legs, I have bought a shit-ton of nylons to compensate for the fact that I feel uncomfortable with my natural legs. I would just like to say how happy I am that there is a shoe (other than flats) that makes thigh highs, over the knee socks, and knee high socks look amazing. For ages I have been searching for a shoe that goes with thigh-highs and I'm overjoyed that my creepers look so good paired with them :3 go creepers.  













No comments:

Post a Comment