Sunday, 4 May 2014

D E Δ T H

sweater ** similar here
skirt ** h&m (similar here)
socks ** ebay
black thigh highs ** similar here
creepers ** ebay

These are pictures from a while ago with my friend Chloe. Last night my boyfriend Adam, his friend Ian, and Chloe and I went to this show that was part of a festival my boyfriends band (spooky basements) played in. This band that we both like called Death was playing. They were so cool! They are from the 70's, a three piece band made up of brothers from Detroit. There is even a documentary about them: "A Band Called Death" (it's stream-able on Netflix!!). They were all pretty old (in fact the original guitarist is dead) but they kicked ass. We were all dancing and my boyfriend threw me off the stage, I almost head dived into the ground >.< Anyhoo. I gotta go wake up my boyfriend now! 
Farewell!




2 comments: