Wednesday, 7 May 2014

How Sad


scrunchies ** wet seal
shirt ** wet seal
shorts ** h&m
socks ** similar here
creepers ** ebay
backpack ** wet seal

Ever since school ended I've just had way too much spare time. I literally get up at 7 (to make lunch for my boyfriend and brother) and then spend until around 5-ish reading comics or watching marvel movies... When I was in high school I was part of a First Robotics Team. We were part of the whole FRC (FIRST Robotics Competition). The year I was part of the team we made it to nationals, we drove to St. Louis and got to semi-finals! Most of you won't know what I'm talking about- it was a total dork fest, but it was so much fun! I'm thinking about becoming a mentor for my old team next year, because I will finally be 18. Anyhoo. I think I'm going to email my old mentor now:) 
Farewell!






17 comments:

  1. This look is fabulous ! I love your bag !

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of getting some creepers from ebay. Are yours comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very :) the only thing is that the sole isn't rubber it's hollow plastic-y material (it's super durable though) I've worn mine almost every day since I got them a few months ago and they are still going strong.

      Delete
  3. great outfit <3 and your backpack is so cool!!

    http://www.graylavender.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool outfit and very nice pics
    great job loved your blog
    :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) i follow your blog and i <3 it:) :)

      Delete
  5. Great outfit, i love it! Maybe we can follow each other? :)

    http://nancyco47.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour of your hair is incredible! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so nice blog ! very interesting ! im glad that im here :) i want to invite you to mine and maybe you would like to follow each other? if yes just follow me and let me know i ll do the same as soon as possible :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. followed :P i actually really like your blog

      Delete
  8. Love your style..adorable!! You have a fantastic blog!

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete