Tuesday, 13 May 2014

I don't know...


choker ** ebay
dress ** Lip Service (thrifted)
boots ** UNIF

I found another super rad dress while thrifting the other day. It's this Lip Service dress. I believe it was part of the "Vatican Vixen" collection, but I can't find it anywhere online. This dress was a size medium when I bought it, so it was a little too big for me. I decided to just pin how it should fit while it was on me (bad idea) because my hips couldn't fit through the waist section in order to get the dress on and off. I sewed along my lines anyways and just added grommets to the back and made it lace up, so it's a little easier to get in and out of. 






7 comments:

  1. Super cool pieces
    great outfit and pics
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/club-arctic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) I was just passing through and wanted to leave a comment. You have a fab blog here, I love it. New follower! Can't wait to read some more posts by you xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :O I followed your blog xD it's pretty awesome

      Delete
  3. Wow I love your style and your hair is just amazing! Just found your blog and really love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really like your blog. I followed via GFC

      Delete
    2. i also just realized that i fanned you on lookbook a while back!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous shoes * - *! I love your style and how to mix prints, textures and styles and how you can make several different compositions with the same piece of clothing. I love your blog!

    www.atomicblack.com

    ReplyDelete