Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Kabuki Girl


shirt ** LIP SERVICE (thrifted) + DIY (similar here)
skirt ** H&M Divided (thrifted) similar here
boots ** UNIF

I'm currently obsessing over the album "Milo Goes to College" by the Descendants, it's so good x.x 

I wore this outfit yesterday when I went rollerblading with my friend Chloe; it's not like I get dressed up to go roller blading, but this is the outfit I was wearing yesterday! I'm currently searching for a PS3 because there are a few games I REALLY want to play that only have games compatible with the play station. There has been a lot of hype about the Puella Magi Anime series, but I completely ignored it until about yesterday, and then I watched almost all 12 episodes in one day. Needless to say I get a bit compulsive once I've found something I like, anyhoo, it's pretty good. I'd say it's worth watching! Plus now i'm anime fan-girling and feel inadequately cute and need to get a bunch of pleated skirts >.< just kidding (but not actually). 









2 comments: