Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Monster


legwarmers ** sock dreams
dress ** thrifted  (similar here)
creepers ** ebay

Took pictures with Chloe today. It's super humid outside so excuse my insanely frizzy hair! It seems like I can do anything to counteract the frizz caused by dry air and heat, but as soon as the humidity goes up, so does my curly hair! I've been using a lot of Argan Oil products in my hair latley. The two I like the most are: One 'n Only Argan Oil Restoritive Mask and the One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment. These two products work really well. The restorative mask is a deep conditioner that you put on wet hair and have to leave in for about 7 minutes- it's totally worth it. I use it 2 times a week and it keeps my (super damaged) hair nice and soft. The Oil treatment serum you can apply to wet or dry hair. I usually coat my hair with it (lightly) after showers so it absorbs into my hair while it is drying. 
Anyhoo... I gotta go do stuff :P Farewells!







2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, great post! Love your hair ;)
    Would you like to follow each other with GFC or Bloglovin?
    Let me know! :)
    Maya x
    voguebymaya.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete