Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Would-Be Kings


sunglasses ** similar here
shirt ** gifted (simlar here)
skirt ** thrifted (similar here)
lace frilly socks ** ebay
UNIF Oi Boots ** Tilted Soles

I decided to give those black shorts, from yesterdays post, a rest (I've been wearing them every day for the past week or so). Last night my boyfriend and a few friends went over to our neighbors house and watched "Labyrinth" with David Bowie, *holyshit* such a good movie! All the creatures (even the goblins) were super duper cute and I died a little each time I saw Ludo. 
On an unrelated note- I found the best lipgloss in the world :P My boyfriend *hates* lipstick (which I used to wear practically ever day before I met him) so for the past 2 years I haven't even put on lipstick. I recently started getting red or just clear lipgloss because it's pretty and easy to wipe off! Plus my boyfriend doesn't really mind lipgloss that much. Today at the grocery store I got Revelon COLORBURST Embelleshed 056 (because it was on sale) and I love it so much! It's this deep purple color with little sparkley bits in it. You can tell in the pictures from today that my lips are darker, and up close they shine! 






No comments:

Post a Comment