Monday, 9 June 2014

Full Metal


sunglasses ** similar here
skirt ** h&m (similar here)
socks ** similar here
shoes ** banggood

Just back from school! I have been really liking my outfits for the past few days. I think sometimes I get so caught up in other peoples fashion that I forget my own! I've decided to not post anything unless I am completely comfortable in what i'm wearing! I also think I'm going to be clearing out my closet soon. If I list anything on ebay I will be sure to link it here so any of you can check it out :) I've been on a massive hunt for skater/circle skirts latley, they are my favorite types of skirt, especially the spandex/stretchy cotton type ones that don't require a zipper! 
For anyone who wanted better pictures of the Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane Dupes I got from Banggood, I took a few close ups! They are at the bottom of today's post :) 
I hope all is well!
Farewell <3












3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you so much! I'm trying to keep it to my original gut feelings again!

      Delete
    2. You're totally welcome. You are doing great.

      Delete