Monday, 23 June 2014

Maverick // spiked bra review!


(spiked bra) ** yesfor (9.56$)
vest ** similar here
skirt ** pacsun
tights ** similar here
boots ** banggood

This spiked bra is the second item I chose to review for Yesfor.com. It was under 10 dollars, but yet again, the quality surpassed my expectations! The spikes are all sewn on securely and they don't feel like they are gonna fall off anytime soon! The bra itself is very comfy as well! I have always wanted one of these spiked bras, they are perfect for the summer. You can style them with a transparent tank top (or just a really over-sized muscle shirt) or do something fancier like I have done with  my under bust vest. I was going to wear the spiked bra with my fishnet top from yandy but didn't have any pants/shorts to match it!



Farewell <3






(^^ I really like this picture, it makes me feel like i came straight out of a manga or anime! >.<)




1 comment: