Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Oriental Ramen


hat ** similar here
shirt ** thrifted (similar here)
shorts ** h&m
shoes ** maxstar

I bought my first pair of fishnet tights, real fishnet tights! Ever since those thigh high fishnets, I've kind of fell in love with them! I used to think my legs were to skinny to look nice in fishnets, that I wasn't curvy enough, but I'm really happy with these! I just beat the rain today with these pictures! I was sitting at my desk watching criminal minds and eating Ramen, and then it started drizzling so I was just like "whoop" and ran outside to shoot a few quick ones. I'm super comfy! 
My tattoo is starting to peel a BUNCH! and it itches:( I can't wait till it's done healing. 
Anyhoo, I'm gonna go do some stuff <3
Farewell!







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. xxxx
    Really nice post. Keep it up!!
    You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear

    My blog new post up, click it & comment
    Click it to win INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete