Sunday, 8 June 2014

Raining Blood


shirt ** banggood
leggings ** romwe
shoes ** maxstar

It's Sunday today :( the weekend always goes by so fast. I actually just got up an hour ago, these pictures are from yesterday. Now I am in the process of finishing my physics HW. It's so easy, but tedious x.x 
And tomorrow I have to wake up at 7 again  :( AHHHH. 
Well there is pretty good news today! I have been talking to the owner of Dark Sweet Soul. She makes all of these really cool leather bracelets, chokers, and body harnesses. She also has a tumblr here: http://darksweetsoul.tumblr.com/

Well her and I are going to collaborate at the end of June, and I'm really looking forward to it! 
You guys should go like her FB page and follow her tumblr if you enjoy the stuff she makes! I do!

Anyhoo, I should get back to my homework:) 
farewell <3









1 comment:

  1. wow everything about this Outfit is amazing
    i LOVE your hair (and btw your bloglayout and Background is totaly adorable, so cute!)
    and the Leggings WOW!

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete