Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Review for Infinitine Jewlery!

A few weeks ago Infinitine Jewelry contacted me and asked me to pick three rings to review, these are the rings I chose. I absolutely love them. They shipped relatively quickly (1-1.5 weeks) and they came in a cute little blue box. All three rings are adjustable which is really cool, because I can wear them even when I have rings on my other fingers. 
The elephant ring is adorable, and super sturdy, the whole thing is solid metal, this ring is about 9 USD. I've been looking for a bone hand ring for-EVER and this one is perfect xD It's adjustable but it doesn't feel like it's going to snap when i bend the sides, It's super sturdy and reliable and I don't think I'm ever going to take it off, this ring was also 9 USD. Lastly, I chose this robot ring, it's not really practical for all occasions but it's seriously the cutest piece of jewelry i've ever seen (except for maybe their harry potter rings HERE, I have to have one of these). The robot ring was 11.80 USD.
Overall I really like this company and will definitely be purchasing from them. The quality of these rings is very good and all of the jewelry I picked out was very reasonably priced. 













1 comment:

  1. Thanks for excellent post sharing!! Its very helpful for me.
    best online store

    ReplyDelete