Thursday, 19 June 2014

The Whole World's Watching


Dress ** Lip Service
Thigh Highs ** Sock Dreams
Boots ** banggood

This dress came in the mail today and I LOVE IT. I never want to take it off... It's so comfy and super pretty. You could wear it to special events or you could be like me and wear it while you are frantically cleaning the house, in order to impress your grandma who is coming over in a few hours.
You could even wear it while you eat an entire giant size Hershey bar, and still look amazing. I don't think I ever need to change again because I love this dress so much. 
Okay I feel like that could have been a really crappy Doctor Seuss book... But seriously, this dress is made of holographic spandex-y material, with mesh sidings and it is super sexy/space babe. In case you are wondering about sizing, I got a size xs and it fits perfectly. So it is pretty true to their size chart. If you are in between sizes I'd say go with the smaller one, this fabric is very stretchy! It is a Lipservice dress called the Barbarella Space Girl Dress and I got it from supershop24hrs. My friend Chloe once said that I'm an elf space babe and she's a mermaid space babe, and this dress sure does make me feel like a space babe.. i guess an elf one at that. Anyhoo, I've procrastinated for long enough... I HAVE to seriously start cleaning.. like now!
<3 
Farewell! Live long and Prosper :) 














2 comments: