Friday, 6 June 2014

This time I win


goggles ** similar here
beanie ** ragstock (similar here)
shirt ** wet seal
skirt ** pacsun
boots ** ebay

I got my tattoo done last night, there's a whole post about it before this one if you wanna see the details. I'm super happy with it:) Today my friends and I are going to see the new Tom Cruise movie. I forgot what it's called I just know it has Tom Cruise in it so it will probably be awesome. I got this skirt at pacsun with Chloe the other day. It was only 6 dollars! It's so spacey and I feel like I'm on another planet. I've been looking for an asymmetrical cut pencil skirt for a while and this one has my name written all over it:) It's perfect. These boots are super fucking cool, the only thing is they are about half a size too small :( I got them off ebay so I wasn't expecting them to be perfect but I really wish they fit me :(  







1 comment:

  1. gorgeous skirt:)!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete