Friday, 18 July 2014

Baldy


boots ** doc martens

Haven't posted in forever! I've been so sick! I caught some grody ass flu thing from this show i went to, and then on top of that i got my period and a UTI :( :( :( 
Bad times.. I'm still recovering!
I decided to post today because it sucks to not post for this long. It's been getting pretty hot here, although that might just be my fever speaking. I got really lightheaded taking pictures today!
I dyed the purple part of my hair again, man purple fades QUICKLY. 
I also... bought my tickets to the Detroit maker faire!!! It's next weekend and my boyfriend and i are SO STOKED!

A few years ago my robotics team had a booth their with maker works (a local build space). We built a huge pacman robot! It was awesome >.< This year I'm just going to observe, I think my friend Bubba is gonna have a synth booth there! But hopefully next year or the year after I can have a booth of my own :) 
Anyhoo, My friends and I are going to the artfair today:P So catch ya later!

Farewell!








3 comments:

  1. I hope you get better soon! I love the plaid two piece and boots. It's so cute! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute grunge outfit.

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    <3

    ReplyDelete