Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Bones


corset tank top ** hot topic
skirt ** thrifted ages ago (same here)
socks ** sock dreams
creepers ** ebay

I have so many patterns today! Plaid, red-plaid, and stripes! I love these socks, they are from sock dreams. They are classified as OTK socks, but they go up to my thighs easily. They don't roll down at all either! I just recently found my creeper (I had lost one of them) so I'm pretty stoked about that. Unfortunately they are really falling apart and I don't have the money for another pair :'( But oh well, I have like a bazillion other shoes :P
I haven't been posting a lot lately, I know. It's just starting to get cold again where I live and I just get up, go to school, come back, and cuddle up on the sofa with a blanket and stuffed animal and watch stupid things and play video games. 
(run on sentence much ^^)
I've been watching a lot of videos from the San Diego Comic-Con and I am so jealous of everyone who got to go D':
Someday I will.......
Anyhoo, I just found out I have to tutor at 3 (a;lkfdjadlf ;ksaj) so I'm gonna go procrastinate for a little bit longer before I actually have to do shit!
Seeya







3 comments:

  1. Hey Abby! Just a question, how tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee ..
    I remember dressing somewhat like this is college, then I toned it down. I kept my red hair and piercings, though ! -

    http://www.icouldfancyawalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh! i'm absolutly and totally in LOVE with your harry potter tattoo !!
    and your outfits are adorable too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete