Friday, 25 July 2014

Neglect


top ** thrifted
skirt ** LUSH
thigh highs ** sock dreams
creepers ** ebay

So my friends and I have been sword fighting a lot lately, and I just made my own swords! I fought with my friend Ian's sword a lot, he has a slightly longer blade and a cross hand guard, after a days worth of battle with that, I decided I wanted two, slightly smaller, lighter swords with square hand guards. I dual wield these and it's actually slightly pathetic because I can barley hold the one in my left hand while I am fighting. But I will only get stronger from here :) so hopefully it works out. 
These swords are made from PVC, and pool noodles and I will DEFINITLEY do a DIY when my boyfriend makes his :) so check back for that later ;D
Anyhoo, I'm gonna go!
Farewell <3










3 comments:

  1. Women with swords is always an excellent photo shot. I love how they match your hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i didn't get many good pictures today because I was so stoked about actually finishing my swords. I got pretty mediocre pictures today
      I'll probably do a better photoshoot pretty soon!

      Delete
    2. Have fun with the swords and be careful!

      Delete