Saturday, 12 July 2014

Neko!



tights ** ebay
skirt ** osap
top ** hot topic
shoes ** bangood

Went to a Suicide Machines show last night, Hellmouth, Opposition Rising, Disaster Strikes, SNAFU and one other band played as well. Opposition Rising and Disaster Strikes were SOOOoooo political. Their music was pretty good, but I didn't really agree with anything they were saying... 
GOD.. when Suicide Machines played everyone dancing just turned into a sweaty hump of beer and sweat soaked people.. I had to get outta there :o
Tonight we might go to another show, I dunno yet.. I just wanna watch the return of the planet of the apes xD

I've been watching/reading Mayoi Neko Overrun and it is so good... I wish I was a cat lady :'(
Farewell <3 












4 comments:

  1. I love this look! It reminds me of an edgy cafe maid look! I haven't read that anime, is it any good? ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so good:o you should totes watch that anime though.. it's a little crazy at times but it's so cuteeeeee x.x

      Delete
  2. Such a cute unique style! Love the hair too.

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete