Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Barely There

Dirigible Plum Earrings ** DIY
Butterbeer Cork Necklace ** DIY
*Dress ** TomTop
Legwarmers ** similar here
Shoes ** ebay

A while ago an online shop called TomTop let me pick out 2 items to review from their shop. One of the items I chose was this body-con two-tone dress. I really like this dress because it gives the illusion of a super high waist, but it can still be cute and somewhat dressy. I especially love the little puffy sleeves >.< 
Despite this dress coming from a wholesale website, it is very nice. The fabric is strong and stretchy and The hems are all finished, there were no rips or holes in the dress when it arrived. Shipping took a little over a week from the time I placed my order to the time it arrived. My measurements are bust:33 waist:24 and hips:33 and I got a size small for this dress. 

On another note, I've been going through my annual harry potter withdraw craze. When I was little, my dad said I read the harry potter books too much and only let me read the series once a year. So I've gotten into this habit of going absolutley ape-shit over harry potter annually. So I've been making a lot of potter related crafts, like my Dirigible Plum beaded earrings, and My butterbeer cork necklace. I know i've said this in the past, but if i ever get some alone time I will try to make a DIY video on some of these crafts. I've been looking for an apartment with my boyfriend so that's why I've been so bad at posting latley :3
Anyhoo, 
Farewell <3










No comments:

Post a Comment