Friday, 15 August 2014

Cockroach Clusters


shirt ** thrifted
earrings ** cockroach clusters
sweater ** thrifted
skirt ** forever 21 (similar here)
tights ** black milk
boots ** banggood

Hey guys! I'm scared to go outside and take pictures in case my new neighbors see me and think i'm silly x.x I know, it's stupid. But I'm just gonna take pictures inside or with Chloe until things settle down a bit. The new neighborhood i'm in is packed with little yappy dogs who won't shut up, so Seigfried is going all commando watch dog every 5 minutes and it's driving me crazy. 
I still have a fuck ton of boxes around my house so I don't really wanna give a virtual tour yetttt, but maybe i'll do a video tour, or just take some pictures around the house once it's all set up to show everyone the deal-io :) 
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
Farewell <3





No comments:

Post a Comment