Monday, 18 August 2014

Don't be a S-Q-A-R-E

creepers ** ebay
pants ** nasty gal
shirt ** fresh tops

I know I say this every time I post, I swear, sometimes i'm the most unreliable person. I haven't been posting a bunch because of the whole move in process being incredibly slow. And on top of that, I have lost my tripod. I know it's somewhere in my new house... but where? So for now, i've just been stacking my camera on top of boxes, but with this method I can only take horizontal pictures, where I have to be laying or sitting on something. So i'm sorry if you don't like them, but I can't do anything about that ;P
On another note, my high top creepers came today and I *love* them. I thought I liked normal creepers but these are better than ever. They have 4 D-rings so they actually provide a little bit of ankle support.


No comments:

Post a Comment