Thursday, 28 August 2014

For Free


dress ** thrifted (similar here)
waist corset ** sammydress
docs ** here

Hey guys! I finally have 10,000 fans on lookbook! When I started I honestly did not think I would get this far, but thank you everyone for the support <3 this is a really cool thing for me :3
Also- A while ago I ordered this sweet huge beanie, bunny rabbit mittens, and this waist corset I'm wearing above, from sammydress. Everyone always leaves really bad reviews for sammydress but all of my items were actually super good quality and got here relatively quickly. They've updated their ticket service so that you actually get customer service when you have a question. 
Lol I wasn't sponsored to say any of this by the way, I bought these three items with my OWN money, and I will be wearing the hat and mittens ALL winter, they are SUPER comfy!
Anyhoo... I love you guys !
Farewell <3





No comments:

Post a Comment