Sunday, 24 August 2014

Ketchup




seifuku ** ebay
skirt ** similar here
legwarmers ** similar here
creepers ** ebay


Last night a few of my friends and I spent all night (till 6 am) watching all 3 of the Austin Powers movies. It was really groovy :3 After that I just went straight outside and took pictures in the morning light  I got this seifuku off of ebay it was listed under something like: Sexy Japanese Red Plaid Girl Sailor School Seifuku Uniform :P LOL it was something batshit crazy. But I really like it. I don't know if you know but I am an avid anime watcher/manga reader, I always thought that my little anime girls where the cutest things but I could never pull any of their shit off, but I think I look OKAY in this :P And I feel super cute. This skirt is still the love of my skirt-life. God I sound silly:/ I guess this is what happens when you stay up till 6 and then don't go to sleep :P
Anyhoo, I'm gonna go eat an omelette
Farewell <3 !











 

2 comments:

  1. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you on GFC and bloglovin!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Share then love,

    John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete