Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Lineage

sweater ** primark
shorts ** h&m
tights ** black milk
*backpack ** tomtop
shoes ** thrifted
So I'm moving today. My mom just snapped a few pictures before I started loading the van. I'm pretty sad about moving. I will be in the same city and all, but it's just kinda sad that I won't be living with my mom anymore. I also hate packing, and unpacking. So this should be fun. 
This backpack is from TomTop and I have linked it above. Those Jump from Paper bags were pretty big a while back, and are still awesome, but all of them were like 100+ dollars. This mock up is decent quality, and big enough to fit a baby in (not that I would) It has perfect stitching, a quality zipper, and the snaps are all perfect. It's super cute and it also comes in a bunch of different colors ;D
I totally just sounded like a commercial, but i've been wanting one of these bags for ages and am actually really happy with it. The only thing is that it is actually SO BIG. This isn't a problem, it's just hard for day to day uses;P but who knows, maybe when school starts back up it will be perfect!









1 comment: