Friday, 22 August 2014

Mochi


Spectra Specs ** ebay
shirt ** maker faire detroit ^o^ woot
skirt ** thrifted (similar here)
legwarmers ** similar here
Demonia platform Mary Janes ** sinister soles

I've never worn legwarmers with heels before, but I've always LOVED how it looks on others :3 I'm not quite sure about Mary Janes and leg warmers, but I think I *might* like it? Who cares, it's extra comfy:) I got these spectra specs a while back and just re-found them during my whole move in process. I've been really wanting to watch harry potter but our TV isn't set up yet and I don't want to settle for watching it on my lap top. I'm loving our new neighborhood because we live right next to an Asian Market and also an Indian store :) So we will be eating Konpeito and Samosas for life <3
Anyhoo, I hope you all have a jolly day!
Farewell :P 




No comments:

Post a Comment