Thursday, 18 September 2014

Crazy Rythms


shirt ** similar here
skirt ** forever 21
legwarmers ** sock dreams
creepers ** ebay

I've been neglecting my blog hardcore lately. It's a combination of being sick, being in the initial phase of school starting-ness, just getting back from riot fest, and the loss of my remote shutter release clicker :( It's mostly that last one though, because without my remote shutter release I have to get my boyfriend, or mom, or friends to take pictures and then I don't have control over the quality and location, and they end up looking pretty dopey like these pictures:/ which is a shame because I REALLY liked my outfit today :( 
I have searched long and far for my clicker but I just can't find it, and I won't be able to afford a new one till next month :'( so sad... So I hope you guys can bear with me on the kind of lame outfit posts!
On another note, I got an alienware laptop!! I'm so excited, It's like butter and I love it <3
Anyhoo, Farewell <3




3 comments:

  1. If you had your last picture sesh at your moms, maybe you left it there?:0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nahh i remember seeing it at my house and then *poof* :'(

      Delete