Monday, 29 September 2014

Flipendo


hat ** hot topic
shirt ** similar here
skirt ** similar here
tights ** sockdreams
shoes ** ebay

Hey :) I love having a remote shutter release again:) It means I can actually take pictures every day ^o^ woot. Well, here's the scoop... I've been playing WoW a lot, and doing my homework, and that's about it... so every day I haven't posted I've pretty much just looked like shit (wore the same thigh high leg warmers practically EVERY DAY) and played a combination of League of Legends and World of Warcraft while doing elementary linear algebra. I have school today at 2 so I'm killing time till the bus comes at 1:11 (not that anyone cares about my daily bus schedule) Whenever I post pictures in this skirt, nobody seems to like them :( but I really really like this skirt. I think my mom got it for me when I was in 7th grade or something.
Oh! These are another pair of fishnets I got from sock dreams (I wore the neon blue ones yesterday) I LOVE these :) they are super stretchy and they are very pretty :3 I might get a pink pair :o I dunno yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment