Friday, 26 September 2014

Freaky





hat ** romwe (similar here)
batman shirt ** similar here
skirt ** thrifted
legwarmers ** here
creepers ** ebay

Hey Hooo. Last night Chloe and I hung out, we got subwayyy. I love subway. And I love this hat so much. I have 2 misquito bites on my forehead and it stops me from itching them! We are going to the Renaisance festival tomorrow! I'm gonna dress up super cool :3 It's gonna be fun, It'll be my first time wearing my super big boots out in public! I always want to wear them but i am like 6 feet tall with them on! It's so expensive to resole them. Once I have money it'll be the first thing I do though ;D I bought a clicker by the way! It should get here pretty soon so that's exciting. 
Well, Chloe and I gotta go! Listening to Die Antwoord!!








No comments:

Post a Comment