Sunday, 28 September 2014

Light Sitting


hat ** hot topic
shirt ** similar here
shorts ** similar here
blue fishnets ** sock dreams
purple legwarmers ** similar here
creepers ** ebay

Hey! I deep conditioned my hair this morning :3 Not that anyone cares :P Chloe gave me this shirt a while ago and it's one of my favorites, I just took in the sides and made it shorter to fit me better and now I like it a lot more :3 I've been having like... a continuous bad hair day ever since I bleached my hair blonde, only because some parts of it are golden, instead of bleach blonde... I should really touch that up. I'm trying to grow out my bangs because I am not going to straighten my hair anymore and curly bangs suck! I've actually noticed my hair get SO much better ever since I stopped straightening. I used to do it every day and even with heat protection creme my hair would just get DESTROYED. But it's gotten softer and less cracky ever since I stopped... yay  ^o^ 
Well, anyways, our friend is coming over to put Adam's chainmaille back on so I'll catch you later ;D
<3






No comments:

Post a Comment