Saturday, 6 September 2014

Lolita//Dark Sweet Soul Review

 
pom pom ** DIY
choker ** dark sweet soul
dress ** hot topic
fishnets ** similar here
socks ** similar here
mary janes ** Demonia

So after SUCH a long time, this is finally my review for Dark Sweet Soul. Basically a while ago we decided to do a collaboration because we both have similar styles. Dark Sweet Soul is a harness/accessory brand by Jiandra Aldra. She initially only operated in the Philippines, but I was the start of her international career. So I know there are a lot of "goth/lolita" accessory makers out there, but this girl is the sweetest of them all. She custom made me this AWESOME choker, and shipped it to me, and she understood that during the move I would need some extra time to do a review. 
The quality of this choker is very good, she uses very sturdy D-rings and rivet on spikes to secure the necklace together. There is a sturdy and reliable buckle on the back and this necklace is adjustable, so it fits many neck types.
I really like her shop and below I will post some of my favorites she has on her new (and ever expanding) storenvy! But what I like most is that Jiandra is such a sweet person. She's really nice and understanding, and willing to do custom orders. Out of all the brands I have reviewed thus-far, Dark Sweet Soul is by far my favorite!


















1 comment: