Monday, 22 September 2014

Pins and Needles


hat ** hot topic
vest ** target
sweater ** similar here
skirt ** similar here
tights ** sock dreams
leg warmers ** similar here
converse ** here

Does everyone know that backseams are super sezzy? Okay cool. I got these at sock dreams a while back and I LOVE THEM. I've been obsessing over backseams (and Teemo >.<) for quite a while now, and I am really happy with these :) I can only take pictures on days my boyfriend is home (and okay with photographing me) now so I'm so sorry for NEVER posting :( it's bumming me out so much! I added a donate button to my blog, and I hope that no one thinks it's super pretentious, it would just really help in situations like these where I need to buy something *specifically* for this blog (like a remote shutter release) So there is no pressure for any donations, it's just there to be there!
Anyhoo, I'm gonna go play world of warcraft <3
Farewell!





2 comments: