Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Riot Fest Chicago 2014


I'm so sorry for not posting in forever. I am super sick, I went to riot fest this weekend and in case you don't know, it's like a breeding ground for bacteria. I went to riot fest with my boyfriend, his sister, and a few of our friends. It was really fun, I got to see a bunch of cool bands I like: NOFX, Slayer, the Blue Meanies, Flaming Lips, Weezer, a little bit of Social Distortion, Streetlight Manifesto, Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies <3, Dropkick Murphys, and Cheap Trick. I also saw Die Antwoord for the first time, they were pretty cool. 


This is a picture of my boyfriend with Brenton from the Unlikely Candidates (a band Adams sister likes) They look SOOOOO alike in real life!



And for your survival kits, here is a comprehensive picture of all known space crafts to scale with one another <3

I hope you are all well!
Hopefully I will be posting soon! 
<3 Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment