Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Agent Venom


hat ** ebay
*cape ** yoins
pinafore ** primark (similar here)
thigh high tube socks ** sock dreams
boots ** banggood
I got this cape/poncho thing as part of a collaboration with Yoins and I think It is my favorite review yet. This cape is originally around 54 dollars and worth every bit! The quality is amazing, this is a thick, lined cape that will definitely be one of my autumn/winter staples as the year progresses. It makes me feel like I'm coming straight out of a Victorian-age fairy tale story. I know it wasn't super conventional to pair this beautiful item with my bright green Teemo bucket hat, but I couldn't resist... I feel magical today <3 











1 comment:

  1. great look ! I love totally , pretty thigh high socks !!! I'm fan ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete