Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Le Bunny Bleu




scrunchies ** wet seal
shirt ** gifted (similar here)
skirt ** thrifted (similar here)
thigh highs ** similar here
shoes ** Le Bunny Bleu

A while ago I was contacted by Le Bunny Bleu to do a review on a pair of their shoes. I picked out these white jade sandals to do a review on. Honestly these type of shoes are usually NOT my style at all, but I thought I would go out and try something new. Overall these shoes are VERY comfy. They have a slight heel and a tiny bitty platform but I could walk in them forever. The color of the bows are not really ideal for me but the sandals are very good quality and they look like they will last forever. 

Here are links to some of my favorite shoes on their website!

I'm sorry I've been such a terrible blogger latley! I've had quite a few midterms in school already and am trying to stay ahead of the game academic wise. I just reformatted all my SD cards so you can expect more reliable posting from me for this week to come! I hope you are all having lovely days!
Farewell <3









1 comment: