Monday, 6 October 2014

Mistress of the Dark


hat ** similar here
coat ** similar here
dress ** similar here
tights ** sock dreams
legwarmers ** sock dreams
creepers ** ebay

I watched Elvira Mistress of the Dark the other night and I really liked it! Elvira is such a badass it's insane <3 watching that movie just made me want to get some new fishnets and cool leather corsets and stuff! I pulled this old dress out of the closet today. I never wear it because I feel like it's really showy and more fancy than suitable for everyday wear, but I dressed it down with chunky leg warmers, a beanie, and a trenchcoat and I'm digging it today ;D
The weather has changed from summer to fall in a matter of 1-2 days. It now gets down to around 45 degrees at night and maybe 60 during the day. I love this weather though! The air is easier to breath and... layers :3
Well, I'm gonna go eat breakfast, but I'll catch you later <3
Farewell!






1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! Looks so cosy and warm for the rough weather that's coming ahead! would love it if you could follow my blog and leave a comment beaut! www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete