Friday, 31 October 2014

Wanna Play...?


Vest ** DIY
Harness ** DIY
leggings ** cassies
socks ** sock dreams
boots ** sinister soles

I worked SO hard on my halloween costume this year. I am Harley Quinn form Arkham Asylum. I've always really loved Harley, just the fact that she went from somewhat normal to a deranged, obsessive, psychopath is so cool... I made the vest and gun harness/belt thingi from scratch, which I am really proud of! I even lined the vest so it's all professional like >.< 
I also made a jacket for my boyfriend (he's being the joker) so hopefully I can put some pictures of him up later!
I hope you all have a fantastic halloween! 
Farewell <3












1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! i love the costume and can't believe that you've made the vest and the harness yourself!!!
    Maya x
    Vogue By Maya

    ReplyDelete