Thursday, 6 November 2014

No Opinion


vest ** thrifted (similar here)
shirt ** similar here
backpack bear ** similar here
skirt ** pacsun
thigh highs ** sock dreams
boots ** sinister soles

My boyfriend and I beat Borderlands 1 last night! I was a little dissapointed because... well, spoilers. But anyhoo, tonight we are gonna start borderlands 2 with the DLC add on characters Krieg and Gaige! I'm SOO excited to be Gaige, her character is like my video game doppelganger (pigtails, miniskirt, striped thigh highs, ENGINEER <3!!!) So needless to say I'm fluffin going nuts right now!
I took these pictures super early before school, I love the lighting in the morning, and I actually really LOVE this outfit. I finally feel like a cute little anime character, which is funny cause I never thought i'd look "cute" in boots that made me 5 inches taller. I've finally given up not wearing these in public, they are just too damn cool. I got a taste of it on Halloween and I just love them too much to save them for special occasions, I don't care if I'm going on 6 feet tall with them, they are awesome!
Farewell guys! <3








2 comments:

  1. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?

    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥

    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog dear.
    would you like to follow each other on our blogs ...? let me know> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it
    I wait for you, kisses!

    ReplyDelete