Wednesday, 12 November 2014

We ARE the Weirdos, Mister


shirt ** h&m
harness ** DIY
skirt ** ragstock (similar here)
eyeball socks ** sock dreams
boots ** sinister soles

Hey guys! It's been a while :P It's getting pretty chilly over here. Last night it was raining almost snow! I'm just watching criminal minds, after I post this I'm going to get started on my math homework. 
I would love it if you guys would check out/follow my tumblr! I've been getting way more into it. Anyways, I'm gonna go now! see-ya later!











2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'll just post my comment again, because I didn't know for sure if you have read my last comment... So anyway, you have a really nice blog, I love your style!♥__♥ :))

    Greetz, Minale

    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that harness <3 and the socks!!! Love it.

    newcomplaintclothing.com

    ReplyDelete