Thursday, 18 December 2014

Santa Baby


dress ** DIY (I made it!)
thigh highs ** sock dreams
shoes ** demonia

Hey guys! I've been finished with finals for a few days now! I just needed some recoop time:P So I'm back now! This dress was a project I started a while ago, I just really wanted to make a Christmas dress this year for some reason! When I was at Joann Fabrics picking out my materials I found these super cool christmas-y hair accessories to! So I picked those up! And also- while at world market christmas shopping I found these GIGANTIC candy canes. (If you know me, you'll know that I love candy canes) so I bought a few of those :3
I hope everyone is doing well... and enjoy your holidays!










1 comment:

  1. So christmassy, I love it! And that dress is amazing <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete