Saturday, 6 December 2014

Sparkle and Fade...


fuzzy sweater ** similar here
skirt ** here
tights ** black milk
legwarmers ** similar here
moon boots ** here

My favorite part about this winter has been... moon boots. I get laughed at and pointed at all the time because people think they look "juvenile" or "tacky" but seriously, they are just like glorified UGGS, so I don't care what anybody has to say. They keep my toes warm, and even on the coldest of days when I take my boots off at the end of the day my feet are still toasty warm :3 I wish there was a "moon boot" for the rest of my body ;D 
I bought this fuzzy sweater 5 days ago from a local store and I think I have worn it 4 out of the 5 days! I'm so comfy ^o^ If only I could wear my moon boots to work :'(









No comments:

Post a Comment