Thursday, 15 January 2015

Escapade



tights ** sock dreams
boots ** demonia

I took these pictures a couple of days ago, but didn't post them because I thought they weren't that good. But they are okay. I just finished Calc 2 and am waiting for Digital 2 to start (5 hour wait D:)
Good news is my mom is making cupcakes :3 Yumm. School has been SO easy this semester, although in Digital I do have to build a final project to present to the class. I am thinking about making a basic land based robot that can self navigate through the use of logic gates. I don't know yet. I wish I had friends who were interested in math and electronics.
Oh well :P I hope you all are having a nice day!! 
Farewell <3





2 comments:

  1. These photos are great and you look really cute! I'm interested in maths though I know nothing about electronics I think it's pretty cool. Loove the outfit <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh :3 we should talk about math sometimes. i don't have enough nerdy friends <3 thank you though!!

      Delete